- Only Indiana-grown or produced agricultural products may be sold at the Market. A rare exception may be made for agricultural products that cannot be grown in Indiana.
- NO CRAFT ITEMS OF ANY TYPE ARE ALLOWED.
Are there other facts about the Market I should know?
- Vendors must reside in Indiana.
- Vendors who sell or sample any food for consumption on-site must have a seasonal vendor permit from the Hamilton County Health Department.
- Foods prepared off-site must be made in a certified kitchen.
- All vendors must provide proof of insurance.
- Vendors must grow and/or produce themselves at least 50% of everything sold at the Market. Products may not be purchased from any type of middleman.
- Vendors must provide all their own equipment, including a 10’x10′ canopy and tables.
- We rarely accept weekly vendors.
- Vendors must agree to be at the Market for the entire season
These are the basic requirements. A more extensive list of requirements is spelled out in our contract.